Invest with us in the best quality and most profitable ASX listed companies
The Edge Fund is a private investment fund. It has been set up to serve others.
The goal of The Edge Fund is to compound the liquid assets of our investors for the benefit of themselves and their families for many years to come.
The Edge Fund invests in the best quality listed businesses in Australia. We invest in those businesses when they represent good value and when our estimate of future value is increasing.
All offers to join The Edge Fund are personal in nature. We provide an opportunity to a limited number of people to join the fund each year.
Our track record compared to the ASX All Ordinaries Total Return (Accumulation) Index since January 1, 2010.
|Year||All Ordinaries Total Return Index (XAOAI)||The Edge Fund||Relative Results||$100,000 Invested in The Edge Fund|
|To September 30 2014||+2.38%||+2.6%||+0.22%||$291,842|
*$100,000 on January 1, 2010 has been compounded to a total sum by September 30, 2014 of $291,842.
**Please note performance to February 21, 2013 is the personal performance of Dean Mico.
Performance from February 22, 2013 when Edge Fund established is that of The Edge Fund.
**While past returns are important, they provide no guarantee of future returns.
The Edge Fund quick details:
- Maximum of 20 new members per annum
- Minimum investment is $100,000
- Members receive a 5% dividend per annum paid bi-annually
- Members receive compounded capital growth and dividends each year
- No establishment, management or account keeping fees
- A performance fee which completely aligns the interests of the manager and all investors
- Fund Auditor is Witten Partners, Penrith NSW
- Monthly performance updates and investment insights to all investors
***The Edge Fund is now closed to new investors***